Friday, July 12, 2013

The Best UFO Footage of 2013: Video Compilation




Here are the clips that I found really interesting while I was watching this UFO sighting compilation video from 2013. There are a few ads throughout the video but you are able to quickly skip over them. It's worth it!

From about 6 minutes to 13 minutes of the video there are several lights sighted. Even though the eye witnesses possessed the inability to keep the camera still through out the 7 minutes it appears like a very genuine UFO sighting. Notice how the lights twinkle at first with no apparent pattern then the objects seemed to break about and the lights remain lit. The objects appear to huddle and hover near each other. They then follow each other out of the cameras view one by one until they meet up once again and there appears to be even more objects in the sky than had originally first appeared. Almost as if they join up to conspire and then break apart to fulfill their individual missions. It seems like this portion of the compilation is being filmed in a foreign Spanish speaking country. If anyone would like to offer a translation to this portion of the video in the comments I would be very grateful!

At 18:35 you see two orbs of light that seem to be stars at first but you will notice that they are slowly drifting away from each other despite the zooming in an out of the camera.

At 22:25 You see a UFO sighted in Brazil. I find this interesting because I have immediate relatives from Brazil and also because I have not seen a sighting of this kind before. The object looks like a ferris wheel! From what little Portuguese I do understand there were different videos of the object from different perspectives! That means that there were several eye witnesses of the object turning in the sky.

At 23:49 you see what look like birds in the sky over Mexico but after watching their formation and flight patterns it is not hard to see that they truly are unidentified flying objects. They almost move like kites in the air. They all see to have the same shape and color patterns and I feel like you can almost see what you could describe as 3 circular lights in a triangular pattern as you watch them turn and maneuver in sync with each other.


30:23 This sighting strikes a little close to home since I live in the Florida city mentioned in the news segment. I had never seen this segment before as I do not watch the local news. I have had my own sightings in the area myself but I don't have any hard evidence as I do not have a video camera or did not have my DSLR on me at the time. I know that there have been other sightings in the area before and I actually find them comforting because it means that I am not the only one. It also brings me great joy that I am not the only person that keeps her eyes on the sky! The Lee County are is actually mentioned twice in this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment