Monday, July 22, 2013

Have you seen this movie?

GoogleIf you haven't, then you should. Network is by far one of my most favorite movies. While watching the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure 2013 and listening to Paul Hellyer speak, he brought this movie to mind.




 I implore you to watch it, this is just a clip but I believe it is still available on Netflix. This movie is also closely related and should still be available on Netflix and free on YouTube here:

 
I believe these movies are important to watch because they are a true display of how the world really works. These films teach you not to believe everything that was taught to you in school. They teach you to do your own research and question everything that you hear and read and watch. I hope that you watch these movies, enjoy them and come back to tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment